What to Expect
* We provide regular worship services, Bible study, youth programs, Sunday School, Children's Church, AWANA Clubs, and special Holiday events.
* We are very informal and do not have a dress code, beyond asking attendees to dress appropriately.
How to Become a Member:
* Read through our "What We Teach" booklet. (see that online)
* Attend a "new member" orientation meeting with Elders given quarterly.
* Upon your understanding of our doctrinal statement and fulfilling membership requirements explained at the orientation, we will extend you an opportunity to join our Christain fellowship.
* After joining us as a new member, we encourage you to attend a Fundamentals of Faith class.
For more info contact any staff member or Elder